Monday, May 23, 2011

Son of Man address unto 7 angels/potential elect's of the 7 Churches

1) Revelation 2:1-7 Write these things; Angel of the Church of Ephesus=Heathen,
saith he that holdeth the 7 stars in his right hand, who walked in the midst of the 7
golden candlesticks;
                 I know thy works, labours, patience,& how thou you canst not bear them
w/c are evil: & thou hast tried them w/c say they are Apostle,& are not,& hast found
them liars.Hast borne,& hast patience,& for my name's/wisdom's sake hast laboured,
and hast not fainted. Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast
left thy first love/old belief. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen,& repent,
and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy
candlestick/church out of his place, except thou repent.But this thou hast, that thou
hatest the deeds of the Nicolai'tans, w/c I also hate.
                   He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches:
To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the Tree of Life,wc is in the midst of the
paradise of God.

2) Revelation 2:8-11 Write these things; Angel of the Church in Smyrna/Buddhism,
saith he/Son of Man the first and the last, w/c was dead and is alive.
                 I know thy works,tribulation and poverty/in spirit wisdom of God, but thou
art rich/literally & materially, and I know the blasphemy of them w/c say they are jews,
and are not, but are the synagogoue of Satan. Fear none of those things w/c thou shall
suffer/to read,study and learn: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison/trip/
obstacle, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful
unto death,and I will give thee a crown of Life.
                 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches; He
that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death/punishment to hell.

3) Revelation 2:12-17 Write these things; Angel of the Church in Per'gamos/Judaism,
saith he w/c hath the sharp sword/parable words wt two edges/literal/spiritual meaning;
                     I know thy works, where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and
thou holdest fast my name/spirits wisdom, and hast not denied my faith, even in those
days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr/elect, who was slain among you, where
Satan dwelleth. But I have few things against thee, coz thou hast there them that hold
the doctrine of Ba'laam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children
of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols,and to commit fornication.So hast thou also
them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, w/c thing I hate.
                     Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly,and I will fight against them
wt the sword of my mouth.
                     He that hath an ear,let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;To
him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna/food of Heaven,& will give
him a white stone/spirit learning,and in the stone a new name/wisdom written, w/c no
man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

4) Revelation 2:18-28 Write these things; Angel of the Church in Thyati'ra/Hinduism,
saith the Son of God,who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire & his feet are like fine
brass;
                     I know thy works,charity,service,faith,patience & thy works;and the last
to be more than the first.Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee,because thou
sufferest that woman Jezebel, w/c called herself a prophetess,to teach & to seduce my
servants to commit fornication and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.Gave her space to
repent of her fornication and repented not.Behold I will cast her into a bed,& them that
commit adultery wt her into great tribulation,except they repent of their deeds.I will kill
her children wt death; and all the churches shall know that I am he w/c search the reins
and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
                     But to you and the rest in Thyati'ra/Hinduism, as many as have not this
doctrine ,,and w/c have not known the depths of Satan,as they speak; I will put upon
you none other burden.But that w/c ye have already hold fast till I come.And he that
overcometh & keepeth my works unto the end,to him will I give power over the nations.
He shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to
shivers: even as I received of my Father. I will give him the morning star.He that hath an
ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches.

5) Revelation 3:1-5 Write these things; Angel of the church in Sardis/Islam,saith he that
hath 7 spirits of God & 7 stars.
                      I know thy works, and thou hast a name/old wisdom that thou hast livest
and art dead/in spiritual wisdom. Be watchful and strengthen the things w/c remains, that
are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
                      Remember therefore how thou hast received & heard, hold fast & repent.
If therefore thou shall not watch, I will come to thee as a thief, and thou shall not know
what hour I come upon thee. Thou hast a few names/knowledges even in Sardis/Islam
w/c have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are
worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment;& I will not blot
out his name out of the book of life, but  I will confess his name before my Father and his
angels. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches.

6) Revelation 3: 7-12 Write these things;Angel of the church in Philadelphia/Catholicism,
saith that is holy,true,had the key of David,he that openeth,& no man shutteth;& shutteth
and no man openeth;
                      I know thy works: behold,I have set before thee an open door,hast a little
strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.Behold, I will make them
a synagogue of Satan w/c say they are jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make
them to come &worship before thy feet,& to know that I have loved thee.Because thou
hast kept the word of my patience,I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation,w/c
shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth/human body.
                      Behold, I come quickly; hold that fast w/c thou hast, that no man take thy
crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, & he shall go
no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God,& the name of the city of my
God, w/c is new Jerusalem, w/c cometh down out of heaven from my God: I will write
upon him my new name.
                      He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches.

7) Revelation 3:14-22  Write these things; Angel of the church of the Laodice'ans/Life,
Spirit and Truth,saith the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God.
                      I know thy works, that art lukewarm, and neither cold  nor hot, I will thou
wert cold or hot.So then because thou art lukewarm and neither cold nor hot,I will spue
thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased wt goods, & have
need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched,mesirable,poor,blind & naked:
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire,that thou mayest be rich;&white raiment
that thou mayest be clothed,& that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear;&annoint
thine eyes wt eyesalve that thou mayest see.
                      As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore and repent.
Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice & open the door, I will
come in to him, and will sup wt him and he wt me.To him that overcometh will I grant to
sit wt me in my throne,even as I also overcame,&am set down wt my Father in his throne.
                      He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

                                                                                                       Rolly A.Beltran
                                                                                                      Comforter Servant  

No comments:

Post a Comment