Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The 144,000 chosen people of the Holy Father fr.Muslim Asia

Manifesto of Lord Christ unto all thru John d-divine,after separation fr. Jesus;
Revelation 1:11-20
                 I am Alpha and Omega, d-first and d-last: What thou seest, write in
a book and send it unto d-seven Churches w/c are in Muslim Asia;
1) unto Ephesus=Heathen=Pagan=Self=Temple are everywhere in Asia;
2) unto Smyrna=Buddhism Temple in China, Indo-China,South East Asia & Asia;
3) unto Pergamos=Judaism Temple somewhere in Asia;
4) unto Thyati'ra=Hinduism Temple in India and elsewhere in Asia;
5) unto Sardis=Islamic Temple in entire Asia;
6) unto Philadelphia=Catholic Temple in entire Asia;
7) unto Laodice'a=Life, Spirit and Truth Temple=Holy Scripture in entire Asia.
                 I am he that liveth and was dead; and I am alive for evermore. Amen; and
have the keys of Hell and of Death.
                 The mystery of d-7 Stars,w/c thou sawest in my right hand and d-7 golden
candlesticks. The 7 Stars are d-Angels of d-7 Churches: and d-7 candlesticks w/c thou
sawest are d-7 Churches; All subjects of d-Son of Man and of d-Lord Christ.

A) Book of St. Matthew 16:28
                   Verily I say unto you, There be some="the elect's" standing here, which shall
not taste death, till they see the Son of Man=Holy Word (with Lord Christ) coming in his
kingdom.
B) Book of St. Mark 13:20
                  And except that the Lord Christ had shortened those days, no flesh should be
saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he had chosen, he had shortened the days.
C) Book of Revelation 14:1-5
                  And I looked , and. lo, a Lamb=Lord Christ stood on the Mount Sion=Holy
Scripture,& with him,an 144000, having his Father's name=knowledge written in their
foreheads=minds.And I heard a voice from heaven, as voice of many waters, of a great
thunder and of harpers harping with their harps.And they sung as it were a new song/
spiritual knowledge before the throne, and before the four beast and elders: and no man
could learn that song, but the hundred forty and four thousand=the Elect's, which were
redeemed from the earth.
                  These are they w/c were not defiled wt women=old beliefs;for they are virgins.
These are they w/c follow the Lamb=Christ whithersoever he goeth.These were redeemed
from among men, being the firstfruits unto God=Holy Word & to the Lamb=Holy Son.And
in their mouth was found no guile: for they are w/o fault=in spirit, before the throne of God.  

Warning: To the chosen's=elect's, the real Christians and Pro-Christ; and not Pro-Jesus.
a)St. Mark 13:22-23 For false Christ and false  prophets  shall rise,and shall show signs
& wonders,to seduce,if it were possible,even the elect=chosen.But take ye heed:behold,
I have foretold you all things.
b)St. Luke 9:23-26 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny
himself, and take up his cross daily. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it:
but whosoever will lose his life for my=christ sake, the same shall save it. For what is
a man advantage, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of Man
be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
c)St. Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be
forgiven him: but unto him that blastphemeth against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven.
d)St. Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a
man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
e)St. Luke 12:31-34 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be
added to you. Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide youselves bags which wax/increase, not old,
a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither
moth/insect corrupteth. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
f)Proverbs 23:4&9 Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom. Speak not
in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.
g)Proverbs 22:23 Whoso keepth his mouth and tongue keepth his soul from troubles.
h)St. Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay;
but rather division.
i)St. Luke 13:5&24 I tell you, Nay: but except ye repent, you shall all likewise perish.Strive
to enter in at the straight gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in,and will not be able.
j)St. Luke 14:13-14 But when thou makest  a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame,
the blind: And thou shall be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shall be
recompensed at the resurrection of the just.
k)St. Luke 16:13&17&21 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one,
and love the other; else he would hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve
God and mam'mon=richness.And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one little
of the Law to fail.Neither shall they say, Lo here! lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of
God is within you.
l)St. Luke 18:7&29&46 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night
unto him, though he bear long with them .And Verily I say unto you,There is no man
that hath left his house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of
God's sake. It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but you made it a den of thieves.
m)St. John 8:28-29&34 When you have lifted the Son of Man, then shall ye know that I am
he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those
things that please him.Verily verily, I say unto you, Whosoever commithteth sin is the
servant of sin.
n)St. John 9:4-5&39 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night
cometh, when no man can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
For jugdment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they
which see might be made blind.
o)St. John 3:5-6&14-15 Verily, verily, I say unto to thee, Except a man be born of water
and of the Spirit, he cannnot enter into the kingdom of God.That which is born of the flesh
is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit. And as Moses lifted up the serpent
in the wilderness, even so the Son of Man be lifted up.That whosoever believeth and
baptized in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
p)St. John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all=the elect's which
he hath given me=chosen I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

                                                                                                        Rolly A. Beltran
                                                                                                       Comforter Servant

No comments:

Post a Comment