Monday, January 31, 2011

Betrayal of Judas Iscariote cause death and glorification of Son of Man

A) St. John 13:21-30 Finally ,Christ's existence upon Jesus was revealed by Judas.
                   He was troubled in spirit, and said, Verily, verily, I say
unto, that one of you shall betray me= to reveal the existence of Lord God; who
controlled and possessed Jesus of Nazareth. Now there was leaning=learning on
his bosom=wisdom, one of his disciple=judas, whom he loved. And said, He it is,
whom shall I give sop=food of heaven, and have dipped it=interpret spiritually, gave
it to judas iscariot. And after the sop=food, Satan entered into him, to meddle,
not for judas to reveal the true identity of the Lord God unto Jesus; but prevailed
not.Then he said, unto him, that thou doest it quickly. Judas after having receieved
the sop=food of command, went out immediately, to obey what's written of him,
it was night, full of darkness and no one could explain, except for judas: who had
the bag=the parable words of the Lord.

B) St. John 12:23-25 Lord God uttered unto the Jesus mouth about Son Of Man.
                  The hour is come, that the Son of Man should be glorified=honored.
Verily, verily, I say it unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die,
it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth such fruit. He that loveth life shall lose
it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto eternal life.

C) St. John 12:27-29 Lord God's direct conversation to his Holy Father while on earth
                   Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save
me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour. Father,glorify thy name.
Then came there a voice from Heaven=Life, saying, I have both glorified it, and will
glorify it again. the voice of the Holy Father, the second time he uttered, and it
thundered.

D) St. John 13:31-33 Lord God confirmed Son of Man glorification=to honor
                   Therefore, when he,judas, was gone out, he said, Now is the Son
of Man glorified,and God=Holy Father is glorified in him.If God=Holy Father be glorified
in him, God=Holy Father shall also glorify him=HolyWord in himself, and shall straightway
glorify him. Little children, yet a little while I am with you.Ye shall seek me: and I said unto
the Jews,Whither I go, ye cannot come.

E) St. John 14:27-31 Farewell message of Lord God uttered unto Jesus mouth.
                  Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world
giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Ye have
heard, I go away and come again unto you. If you loved me you will rejoice, coz I go
unto the father: for my Father is greater than I. For the prince of this world cometh, and
hath nothing in me. But that the world would know, I love the Father and gave me
commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

                                                                                                       Rolly A.Beltran
                                                                                                      Comforter Servant

No comments:

Post a Comment