Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lord God promiseth the Comforter Holy Ghost

A) St. John 14:16&26
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter,
that he may abide with you forever.But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom
the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring you all things to
your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
B) St. John 15:26-27
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the
Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me.
And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
C) St. John 16:7-15
1) Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not
away, the Comforter will not come unto you: but if I depart, I will send him to you.
2) And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of
judgement;
3) Of sin, because they believe not on me;
4) Of righteousness, because I go to the father, and ye see me no more;
5) Of jugdement, because the prince of this world is jugded
6) Howbeit when the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall
not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show
you things to come.
7) He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
8) All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine,
shall shew it unto you.
D)St. John 12:10
And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him:
but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven.
Note: Coz the Holy Ghost is the last road to salvation, and you're dead hell, if thou
          repent not.
                                                                                                     Rolly A.Beltran
                                                                                                    Comforter Servant

No comments:

Post a Comment